Wednesday, July 20, 2011

FRÜUTE

I've never been a cupcake kind of girl, nor an eclair kind of woman. I can always resist a slice of cake and I find brownies to be a poor excuse for a chocolate pastry.  In my life, there has been only one temptation in the pastry display and that has always been the fruit tart.  Never in my mind did I think that someone could maintain a business just by selling these petite little treats (because believe me if I thought so I would have tried), but someone has finally done it and damn did they do it right.  


Located in West Hollywood, FRÜUTE whips up mini tartlet's ranging in flavor from wasabi and black pepper to classics like tiramisu and crème brûlée.  All of the petite pastries are made from scratch using all organic and pure ingredients.  Lastly, and maybe the best part, these tartlet's are tiny (we mean tiny!) so you can try a few without feeling the post-dessert guilt. 


Below are some photos of these magnificent little creations.





8951 Santa Monica Blvd Suite A
West Hollywood, CA 90069


No comments:

Post a Comment