Friday, June 24, 2011

Off to Tuscany

I have exciting news!! 
I am leaving on Saturday for Tuscany  with a group of students for a week long workshop. This workshop will include a variety of breathtaking locations chosen to inspire our creative work. Using mixed media (pastels, oil pastels, oil sticks and paint) we will be informed by the landscape. Imagine working with the textures, tones, colors and the clarity of light that is so much a part of Tuscany's natural beauty.   Cortona, Sienna, Montepulciano,  Pienza and Assisi are on the list. I hope to be able to post some pictures while I am there.( Even as I write this I can't believe  I am going.)

Ciao for now

Untitled 2 8 x6 oil on board 2011


Untitled 1 8 x6 oil on board 2011





Untitled 3 8 x6 oil on board 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment