Friday, August 19, 2011

Some information

Due to a personal reason, I will not be modding these days. But you can still give me some mod requests. Remember: NOT from Stalker, Codename: Panzers Cold War, Call of Duty World at War or Black Ops. And NOT vehicles with 8 wheels. Everything else from any game without the ones I have just mentionated. Remember: Respect has to be earned, so if you want me to help you, you should respect me, my site and my team mates first.
With all from above already said, I think everything is clear.
Site owner,
Paul98

1 comment:

  1. Sau khi đã quyết định lựa chọn https://kronopolvietnam.com/tat-tan-tat-ve-san-go-ba-lan-kronopol-sieu-chiu-nuoc/ Sàn gỗ Ba Lan chịu nước Kronopolvietnam.com cho ngôi nhà của mình, thì việc lựa chọn tông màu sàn gỗ phù hợp với nội thất trong ngôi nhà cũng được các chủ hộ gia đình cân nhắc nhiều nhất.
    Kronopolvietnam

    ReplyDelete