Friday, June 4, 2010

THE KIDS ARE ALRIGHT

When you're a 24 year old single girl in New York, you tend to not interact with too many small children. This is due in part to the fact that none of my friends here are married or have children. This is also due in part to the fact that I don't really care for kids. It sounds mean, but other than my little cousin Ari who is the cutest kid on the planet, I find most children to be completely annoying. Then along came Crew Cuts, the J.Crew catalog displaying adorably accessorized and styled kids, and I had a complete breakthrough. I don't dislike all children, only the one's who don't dress well (kidding, sort of..). So when I saw the latest kid catalog from WildFox, I knew that someday I wanted a hipster baby of my own. Look at me, I'm evolving.











No comments:

Post a Comment