Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Minnesota Mullahs Bradlee & Jake Denounce Kissing in Public

Here is a short excerpt from last weekend's broadcast :

"Do I agree with the fact that a public display of affection should be kept behind closed doors? Yeah! I mean it's pretty sickening when you see someone taking both of their tongues and shoving them down their throats in front of my kids. Do I appreciate it? No, I don"t. Take it home, dude... with your girlfriend."


Does Michele Bachmann also oppose kissing in public?



.. also ...

Ed Brayton says Bradlee Dean is bearing false witness:

After being caught clearly advocating both imprisonment and death for homosexuals, Bradlee Dean of You Can Run But You Cannot Hide Ministries is reaching for that old standby: "You're taking what I said out of context." And trying to make it all about Andy Birkey instead of his own insane words.


... also ...

From the YCRBYCH Facebook page:

You Can Run But You Cannot Hide International, Inc. Affirming Our Stance on Homosexuality


Is it a wide stance?

No comments:

Post a Comment