Wednesday, February 10, 2010

LOOK-A-LIKE

So I was browsing through one of my favorite blogs tonight, Dirty Flaws, and I stumbled upon something that tinged me a little bit. Featured below is a picture of Zana Bayne's collaboration with Pleasure Principle for their Spring 2010 collection.


PHOTO CREDIT: DIRTY FLAWS


Don't get me wrong, I really love it, there's just something about it that...Oh yea, I did this like 3 years ago while I was at F.I.T. Now, I am by no means saying that I was copied because, let's be honest, she probably wasn't spying at me in my belt making class- but it is incredibly similar. Oh, and you can trust that these were taken a few years ago because my ass is like 10 pounds lighter in all of these pictures.






See. Told you.
Nonetheless, I really love what she did with the harness and I especially enjoy the leather shoulder detail. I would love to layer it over a simple shirt and I bet it would look amazing when peeking out from a drapey sweater. Okay, and now I'm drooling.


PHOTO CREDIT: ZANABAYNE.COM


PHOTO CREDIT: ZANABAYNE.COM


PHOTO CREDIT: ZANABAYNE.COM


To view more of her gorgeous creations, you can go to her website, and to purchase you can go HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment