Sunday, February 28, 2010

WE'RE ALL MAD HERE

I would be lying if I said that I have always been a fan of Alice in Wonderland. I know that as a child, I did enjoy it as much as I was completely terrified by it. Funnily enough, I share the same sort of complex emotions when it comes to my favorite director, Tim Burton. Even though I am frightened by blood, bones, and death, there is something alluring about his majestic creations. I can honestly say that 3 out of my top 5 favorite movies were created by Tim Burton. So it probably won't surprise you to hear that I am incredibly excited for his latest installment, a remake of Alice in Wonderland. I am sure that he has his skeptics, but since I am one of the only person who truly loved his Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, I know that I am not one of them. Because of pre-sold tickets and the typical Burton scramble, I have a feeling that it is going to be hard to get into this movie for the first month. Therefore, in an attempt to hold you over, here are some fun little goodies to spark some imagination and make you curiouser and curiouser.


No comments:

Post a Comment