Sunday, October 4, 2009

Does Anyone Have Ideas for this Unhappy Michele Bachmann Constituent?

This psycho sadly "represents" the area I live in. I get her hate mail addressed to me, my husband, and the former owners (who moved nearly 3 years ago). I have repeatedly asked them NOT to send me their crap. Does anyone know how to get them to stop sending me this crap! Please email me directly if you know how. I can't find a "contact us" link or I'd do that instead.


I replied suggesting that she contact Michele Bachmann's office. As you see that didn't do any good.

thanks for your reply. Maybe you could post my reply somewhere and I might get some answers. I have emailed, called, written and faxed her offices in Woodbury and DC, asking to be taken off the mailing list. Nothing works. Someone might have an answer though if my comment is posted.


Does anyone have ideas about how to get off of Michele Bachmann's constant spam lists?

No comments:

Post a Comment