Thursday, April 1, 2010

First Communion and Confirmation


First Holy Communion and Confirmation are milestones in any young Catholic’s life and a major family celebration here in Germany. Catholic boys and girls often have special suits for this important day and if you plan to have the reception in restaurant, the parents need to reserve it at least a year before the communion date. I still remember i have my first communion when i'm in Grade 3 (mass communion in public school) and all of us just wear school uniforms and a white veil. Would you believe my age when i have my confirmation?? yes, i was 22 when i joined the mass confirmation in Manila, our Godfather was the late Mayor of Manila, Mayor Ramon Bagatsing who is also my employer at that time. I wanted to share with you Dirk's and his brother Klaus' picture during their confirmation.

No comments:

Post a Comment