Thursday, April 15, 2010

ZAC POSEN TARGET POP UP SHOP: Part 1

It's 12:00 pm on a Thursday night and I am sitting here drinking my second cup of black tea. I have a bad head cold and, I'm starting to suspect, my very first signs of severe allergies. Some may ask why I am drinking a caffeinated beverage when I should have been in bed hours ago. Well, his name is Zac and we have been in a very one sided relationship for quite some time now. He is in town visiting and has brought lots of clothes for me to try on but the only catch is: I have to go with the rest of the New York City females in the middle of the night to do so. And I may have to fight someone.

You may remember that a few months ago I wrote a very sentimental blog post about my first and only encounter with Zac Posen. I was 18 years old and was not only starstruck by his latest runway show, but by his genuine sincerity. From that day on I have always been a huge fan of his and I would do anything to support him. Including stay up until the wee hours of the night to buy his latest Target collection. Oh, and did I mention that Zac will be making random cameo appearances throughout the night? Okay...so I may have some ulterior motives..

STAY TUNED...

No comments:

Post a Comment