Sunday, January 31, 2010

JOHN HAMM HOSTS SNL

John Hamm did his best to appear unsexy on SNL last night, but he did not succeed. Wearing a teensie tiny pair of jean shorts and pretending to be a homosexual construction worker isn't going to deter me! My favorite skit is featured below and had me laughing my head off. And even though he had a half pony tail, mafioso necklaces, and was covered in placenta..he was shirtless with suspenders and skinny black studded jeans. Nice try John Hamm!


SERGIO!

VIDEO COURTESY OF NBC.COM



ANOTHER GREAT SKIT FEATURING MUSICAL GUEST, MICHAEL BUBLE

VIDEO COURTESY OF NBC.COM



...AND I LOVE ME A GOOD FAKE COMMERCIAL

VIDEO COURTESY OF NBC.COM



FOR MORE VIDEOS OF JOHN HAMM'S HYSTERICAL PERFORMANCE ON SNL GO TO


- - - - - Dedicated to Josefina Ballesta - - - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment