Friday, June 18, 2010

Bachmann Claims She's the Victim of Hate Speech





UPDATE: The City Pages Blotter quotes Bachmann on Fox telling Hannity the following:







Hannity: "I'm even sorry that I have to bring this up, but um, there is apparently a concert. I don't know if you've had a chance to see this. I don't even know how to say this. They're using your name as a headline, the "F" word and 2010. Have you heard about this?"



Bachmann: "I have, I have. It was just brought to my attention yesterday. And um, this is part of a pattern. I know you've reported on this before, there's a Playboy article. They had highlighted various conservative women and talked about the very lewd, derogatory, hateful, violent things that they wanted to do toward those women. I was one of those women. And this is a concert series, as you said, where they're using this degrading terminology. Also in Minneapolis there's a comic book series that was written showing me in a similar light.




If she's saying "False Witness" is a Tijuana Bible, she's full of crap... as usual.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment