Friday, June 25, 2010

WELCOME TO MY CLOSET: KITCHEN EDITION!

If you read this blog, you are already well aware that I can never decide which I love more, fashion or food. Fashion usually wins, but food is always a close runner up. But one thing I have yet to discuss is my love for kitchen appliances, utensils and gadgets. So although it is common for a New York girl to choose an apartment based on closet space, I also have to have an enormous kitchen to accommodate all of my cooking necessities. From immersion blenders and food processors to vintage chrome ombre glasses to stainless skull skewers, everything has a place and no, it is never enough. There is always something I need (a juicer), something I want (a kitchen aid), and something I have to have (an espresso machine).

Being a vegetarian, I like to eat as healthy as possible and experiment with lots of different spices and sauces. As a result, I tend to cook a lot of Asian food but am pretty partial to Thai cuisine. So it probably doesn't come as much of a surprise that I have spent the last 2 months researching rice cookers and I finally settled on a winner. So in a very special "Welcome to My Closet: KITCHEN EDITION!", here are some of my favorite new purchases:







No comments:

Post a Comment