Wednesday, June 30, 2010

RESORT 2011 TRENDS: HATS

One of my favorite pop culture facts comes from the commentary on the 40 Year Old Virgin DVD extras. Judd Apatow was discussing the scene where his real life wife, Leslie Mann, meets Carrell's character in a bar and drunkenly drives him home. Mann is an absolute mess and the scene ends with her conveniently vomiting all over Carrell's face. This is by far one of the funniest scenes of the movie and Judd begins to discuss certain cliche characteristics about Mann's character. The one comment I'll never forget is that he made sure to put her in a hat because only the really crazy girls wear hats. I personally don't agree as I look completely adorable in a hat, but maybe I'm just one of them crazy girls.








PHOTO CREDIT: STYLE.COM



No comments:

Post a Comment