Friday, July 9, 2010

HIP SPOTLIGHT: TAYLOR MOORE

In the past couple of years I have gotten to know a lot of really creative people, but every once in a while you meet someone special who makes the rest look like a bunch of talentless hacks. Enter Taylor Moore: designer, artist, painter, graphic designer, stylist, photographer- this kid can do it all, and manages to look fabulous during every second of it. I have been meaning to write about Taylor for a while now but it's hard to sum up the talents of such a multifaceted human being. So when I saw Taylor's latest "creation", I knew I had to take the plunge.

Note: I put creation in quotes because this is what happens when you put a sharpie and a white tee in the hands of a kid who doesn't need to find inspiration, the inspiration/perspiration just comes to him.



For more of Taylor's work, and I insist you check it out, go to:

No comments:

Post a Comment