Friday, July 23, 2010

J.CREW FALL 2010: JACKET OF THE SEASON

What were you doing today at 3 o'clock in the afternoon? While most people were working and being productive, I was sitting in my living room doing some very important research of my own. I was scrolling through the new J.Crew Fall Lookbook and I spotted a jacket that I just had to have. I went to the website and I flipped through my catalog but it was nowhere to be found. So I found myself wondering, when the hell can I get this amazing cropped tweed sweater peacoat bomber jacket? Then the most amazing thing happened. A little box popped up on my screen telling me that if I see something I like (I did), then I could use their live chat feature to speak with a personal shopper and find out more information. Before I knew it I was corresponding with Danielle (she's no Laurie, but she did alright) and she answered all of my burning questions. And to think, just a few years ago I would have had to pick up a real life phone to find out this kind of information. Welcome to the future.

PHOTO CREDIT: NITROLICIOUS


Oh yea, and the jacket will be in stores August 28th.

No comments:

Post a Comment