Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The World Cup 2010


The World Cup in South Africa ended up last sunday and Spain got the title. I'm still happy because Germany won over Uruguay placing them on the third place. Kudos to the german football players and trainers, they really do their best. Spain and Germany have a soft spot in my heart, Spain having colonized our homeland for many many years and its also our favorite golf vacation getaway and Germany, my second home, a country that changed our life. The world cup 2010 is over but i didnt remove my german garland in my car.


Win or lose, i still love Germany


By the way, dirk registered his motorcycle today and now bear the initial of my name A in his plate number. To have a personalized letter, he pays an additional ten euro.

No comments:

Post a Comment