Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I WAS TOUCHED BY TERRY

I couldn't agree with Tavi more and I think it is so courageous of such a young girl to be so vocal and risk her career when it comes to such an important figure in both fashion and art. I am a fan of some of Terry Richardson photographs and although I do find the recent allegations to be quite disturbing, this t-shirt is absolutely hysterical. It's not funny because of what it says, it's funny because he couldn't look more like a creepy pedophile. The t-shirt was created by t-shirt designer and art director, Christopher Lee Sauve. Below are some examples of his amazing fashion inspired works.

I WAS TOUCHED BY TERRY


SAVE ANNA


LONG LIVE MCQUEEN


KATE MOSS' FAMOUS, "NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS SKINNY FEELS."


FORD FOR LIFE


YVES SAINT LAURENT
PHOTO CREDIT: CHRISTOPHERLEESAUVE.COM



TO PURCHASE CLICK HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment