Tuesday, May 4, 2010

MET MUSEUM COSTUME INSTITUTE BENEFIT

Hey long lost lovers! It has been way too long but I have good reason- I have been lost in body and mind on a whirlwind European tour with my mom. The last twelve days or so have been a total blur and I have finally started to feel like a real life human being again. I am excited to share my trip with you all, but for now I am somewhat distracted because last night was the Metropolitan Museum's Annual Costume Institute Benefit.

In our little fashion world here in New York City, this event is like the Oscar's but with much better clothing. This years theme was "American Woman" so you bet your ass there was a lot of Calvin Klein and Ralph Lauren walking around. The best of fashion and celebrity came out on the muggiest night of the year (notice lots of buns and slicked back hair), and like every year before, the style was impeccable. As photos began popping up on blogs and twitter accounts throughout the evening, you could hear the gasps coming from little studio apartments everywhere. Here were some of my favorites:

























COCO ROCHA IN ZAC POSEN
THE WINNER!!!!!!

*ALL PHOTOS: STYLE.COM*


No comments:

Post a Comment