Friday, May 28, 2010

WELCOME TO MY CLOSET: ANOUK BEATLE BOOT

It's been a rough couple of weeks and a lot of changes are happening. Two of my best friends are leaving New York this week, one for good, summer is here and I am not bikini ready, and I am overwhelmed with interviewing and that whole I don't have a job issue. I have to admit that although I can stress out and drama it up a bit, I am very good at finding solutions to my problems. Which lead me to here: Barneys. I told the man who allowed me to try on the Alexander Wang Anouk Beatle Boot that the second I stepped in that subway, I knew I was in trouble. Trouble, heaven, whatever you want to call it, the boots ended up coming home with me. It's been quite some time since I have bought full priced shoes, which proves just how disappointed I would have been had they not become the latest addition to my closet. So there ya go. I got the shoes, and although they did not 'solve' my problem, I can now put my best foot forward (yup, I went there..) and begin this new stage of my life.






PHOTO CREDIT: OPENING CEREMONY


No comments:

Post a Comment