Thursday, August 13, 2009

Michele Bachmann: I'm a martyr, give me money!

Got this from Michele just now:

Dear Friend:

Last month, I appeared on Sean Hannity's show on Fox News Channel. I was talking about the Democrats' latest scheme to pick the taxpayer's pocket to pay for a $1.5-billion slush fund for ACORN.

Before getting into the meat of this terrible new anti-taxpayer proposal, Sean Hannity said that he considers me "the second most hated Republican woman," second only to Governor Sarah Palin.

With Governor Palin taking a well-deserved step out of the spotlight, it appears that I may be absorbing even more of the liberals' scorn.

And, I'd really appreciate your support so that I can defend myself against their attacks. Click here to make a donation!


...and it goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment