Sunday, September 26, 2010

BLUE OYSTER CULT: BURNIN' FOR YOU

This morning my alarm clock woke me up with this amazing song. As I laid there in my bed waiting for the song to finish I thought two things: 1. It's been a really long time since I've blogged and 2. I wonder if this song has a music video? Two birds with one stone? I'm sorry it's been so long since I've written. This week has been absolutely crazy bags-wise as my Spring 2011 samples are almost done. I will definitely share some fun pictures/videos with you all in the coming weeks so that's something to look forward to, but in the meantime CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS VIDEO? I mean, if someone could please just explain the plot line to me it would really be helpful. What the hell is going on here? Nonetheless, this song is so damn good and just like me, I think you should all start your Sunday morning with a big cup of Blue Oyster Cult. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment