Tuesday, September 28, 2010

JACK GERMAIN HANDBAGS: NEW WEBSITE

It's been a long time coming, but my new website is here. Both Pre-Fall 2010 and Fall/Winter 2010-2011 are up and prices, a shopping cart and many other things are on their way. With help (a lot of it) from some amazing friends, my website received a major facelift and is now the perfect setting to display all of my collections.

I met Tescia Deak on the subway almost a year ago. She liked my bag, I liked her attitude and from that a beautiful friendship was born. It is because of this by chance relationship that I have such a gorgeous website. My good friend Tescia performed the role of plastic surgeon as she went in there, dug deep, moved things around and pretty much redid the entire thing. Also, Tescia worked her magic so that you can not only view my website from your computer, but also from your iPhone. I couldn't have done this without her and I don't know where I would be without the love and support she is always giving me.

Another person who I couldn't have done this without is Nate Boguszewski. Nate's innate ability to see the beauty in everything he photographs is remarkable. From food to people and everything in between, Nate's unique perspective brings the best out of every subject he works with. Thank you, Nate, for the gorgeous photos you have taken of my bags for the past couple of years and I promise you that dealing with me will one day pay off. I love how we use the "you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours" policy, but Nate, I need to break out the essential body oils because you've been incredible throughout this whole process and I can't tell you how much I appreciate your work and dedication on this project.

Lastly, thank you to everyone who has supported me throughout the past couple of years. From family and friends to old teachers and coworkers, so many people have given me the confidence to do what I love and to not look back. I feel incredibly blessed and in my mind, if I do succeed, I know that I didn't do this alone.

Okay, enough with the sappy stuff- go check out the new website and let me hear your feedback!! It's not completely done (yes, I know some picture sizing is a bit off) but it's on it's way!!



No comments:

Post a Comment